Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola and few others have made the Forbes list of the richest people in the world. They also reviewed the top 22 richest Nigerians based on the value of their shares held in quoted companies, the size and market share of their companies, the number of companies they own and its assumed value, the market value of their company’s brand and the impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.
Despite the harsh terrain and business challenges involved with starting a business in Nigeria; the successful entrepreneurs listed below held their ground and fought their way to the top. In a country with a population of over 160 million inhabitants and millions of businesses; these 22 entrepreneurs diligently carved their names in the sands of time.
Check Out the list below:
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote – founder of Dangote Group, Richest man in Africa and Richest black man in the world.
- Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom
- Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas
- Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group
- Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group
- Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee
- Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone
- Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank
- Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria
- Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group
- Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group.
- Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group
- Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
- Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group.
- Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT.
- Tony Ezenna – Orange Group.
- Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies.
- Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas.
- Gabriel ochie Amanyi - Hon. Terry G (TGP ent. Ltd)
- Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox Computer.
- Fola Adeola – GTBank.
- Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD,Toyota cars.
Would you love to be richer than these men in the future? Simply comment "YES" below and work hard to beat their records. It's possible if you believe!